Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Week 1




I just got around to drawing out a "plan" for the 1/2 marathon this week so there is that and I got some new shoes, the Nike Free. I have only run in them twice, just haven't had occasion for them yet. I now have 4 types of shoes, though two of those pairs are looking at retirement in a couple months so I have to keep my eyes peeled for a new pair of "all around long distance" shoes. The Nikes feel ok, but a little.... not supportive. Ha! I guess that is the point though.
I also signed up for the Jinqiao 8k on the 10th of April. Will be nice to race again. I am not thinking this will be a super fun run. Honestly I hate running in Shanghai. The air tastes bad and there is no where that is quiet.
This weeks runs, 12k long run, 5k easy run, 5k intervals, 7k easy run, 4k Indian run. 33kilometers total.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought those shoes the other day, you got good taste, I think mine will be for dog walking though. Not that I don't like them enough to run in them mind you, but it is nice to have a non stinky running shoe to walk around in for the Summer.

    ReplyDelete