Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 3

Not too much to say this week. Middle School Track started so I got that going and there is a meet tomorrow. Its fun to see them run and to think about how much they will improve in the next few years.
I did not do much running myself this week. Last week on Wednesday I hurt my calf, but didn't really realize it until Thursday. I took it easy and on the race last Sunday I felt fine, but I knew it was still there. On Wednesday I went out to test it and it still hurt. So I took Thursday off and then did stairs with the kids on Friday. Saturday I did 3k to test it out and was feeling fine so today, Sunday, I did 8k but got tired really quickly. Overall, it has not been a good week for running, but I am confident that this week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment